Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 


Top 10 Motivation Quotes


   

Be_thankful_for_what_you_have

Be thankful for what you have - Daily Motivation #dailymotivation #motivation #lifemotivation


I decided I can’t pay a person to rewind time - DailyMotivation33541 #dailymotivation #motivation #lifemotivation


It needs to be said and heard - dailymotivation33541 #dailymotivation #motivation #lifemotivation


I think it's great to be flawed - dailymotivation33541 #dailymotivation #motivation #lifemotivation


I'll never forget where I'm from. - #dailymotivation33541 #dailymotivation #motivation #lifemotivation


If you’re doing something outside of dominant culture - #dailymotivation33541 #motivation #lifemotivation


Mistakes are a fact of life - #dailymotivation33541 #motivation #lifemotivation


Sometimes you've got to let everything go - #dailymotivation33541 #motivation #dailymotivation #lifemotivation #quotes #lifequotes


If I wait for someone else to validate my existence - #dailymotivation33541 #motivation #dailymotivation #lifemotivation #quotes


Life is not so much what you accomplish as what you overcome. - #dailymotivation33541 #motivation #dailymotivation #lifemotivation
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]